Swantons Farmer Market 2022
Join us for Swanton Vermont "On the Green" open air marketplace hosted by Swanton Recreation, with the support of its staff and volunteers, sponsors.
All sites are 10x10 Vendors must supply their own tent, table, and chairs. Setup begins at 8:30 am for 10:00 am Market.
Price $25 per event or $100 for the season. If you are looking to participate by the season we ask that you commit to all dates.
Market will run from May-September, monthly from 10-4
DATES: 5/15/22, 6/19/22, 7/17/22, 8/21/22, 9/18/22
TO RESERVE YOUR VENDOR SPACE Please register below.
Vendors will be expected to sign a waiver leaving Swanton Village, The Town of Swanton, and Swanton Recreation Commission harmless of all liability.
Vendor’s should plan on arriving by 8:30 am on Market day for set-up. Vendor’s are asked to stay for the entire market. (Times may be adjusted to accommodate the flow of traffic with other events happening in the park, TBD)
Vendors who have any problems or questions should contact Nicole Draper, Executive Director Swanton Recreation, 802-309-7892 and/or the Market Manager email@example.com
OPEN AIR MARKET RULES
- VENDORS AGREE TO TAKE FULL LIABILITY FOR THEIR PRODUCTS AND SET UP, AND AGREE TO HOLD THE TOWN OF SWANTON VT HARMLESS.
- ALL VENDORS ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE ALL NECESSARY TOWN, STATE AND/OR FEDERAL LICENSES
- IF YOUR GOODS ARE SUBJECT TO VERMONT SALES, MEALS AND/OR LOCAL TAX, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING AND REPORTING THOSE TAXES. ALL VENDORS LISTS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO STATE AND LOCAL AGENCIES.
- IF YOU ARE SELLING FOOD, OR GIVING SAMPLES ON SITE, YOU NEED TO PROVIDE A TRASH CAN FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS AND TAKE THE TRASH WITH YOU AT THE END OF THE DAY
- ALL VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THEIR SPOT IS CLEAN AFTER EVERY MARKET
- ALL VENDORS ARE EXPECTED TO STAY THE FULL LENGTH OF THE MARKET, IF AN EMERGENCY OCCURS PLEASE CONTACT THE MARKET MANAGER IMMEDIATELY
- VENDORS MUST CALL THE MARKET MANAGER AT LEAST 3 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MARKET IF THEY WILL BE ABSENT
- VENDORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING AND MAKING CHANGE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS
- VENDORS WILL ARE ABLE TO LOAD AND UNLOAD DURING SET UP AND BREAK DOWN TIMES, BUT IT IS REQUESTED ALL VENDORS PARK IN THE DESIGNATED AREA